Guided Mind – What Is It All About?
Guided Mind is a recommended and popular site where you can get access to a wide range of high quality Meditation Audio CDs and MP3s across various interests like:
- Weight Loss
- Law of Attraction
- Chakra Opening
- Heart Journey
- Higher Consciousness
- Peak Performance
- Positive Future
- Brain Training
- Connect With Your Child
- Phobia Elimination
For More Details And To Get Yourself A Free Full Length Guided Meditation Album…
What Guided Meditation Is All About
If this is going to be the first time that you will be experiencing Guided Meditation, what you need to know is that, this uses a special technique which incorporates meditation and visualization and you will be taken on a simple, powerful, guided narrative journey by a narrator (Steven Aitchison is your narrator and he is the actual creator and owner of Guided Mind as well)!
Note that this special technique does not involve any Subliminal Messages, Binaural Beats, Brainwave Entrainment and additionally you will not be hypnotized as well!
And as you put yourself through a guided meditation session, you will experience a three part journey:
- A Complete Mind/Body Relaxation Session
- A Relaxing Guided Visualization Journey to strengthen your Visualization Skills
- A Goal Oriented Journey (which is why there’s various interests to choose from) to help you overcome any limiting patterns that may be holding you back in life
This works well because the brain cannot distinguish between a real or imagined event and once you have visualized a few times, your brain will start to develop new neural pathways and starts to change your beliefs about what is possible and what is not!
When Will You See Results?
You should expect to see results after 1 – 2 weeks of listening but note that it will still depend on your level of motivation, strength of your limiting patterns and how often you listen!
For the results to last longer… it’s recommended that you go through the guided meditations every day (use a headphone and listen at a time when you will not be disturbed by anyone or anything for 20 minutes) for 1-2 weeks, and then listening to it once per week for a further 8 weeks, and then use it as a ‘top up’ thereafter. This way the results will last a lifetime!
How To Get Started With Guided Meditations?
- For a start, find one goal to focus on.
- Once you start to see the kind of results you are looking out for, expand on your goals and try to work on 1 -5 goals per month.
- Do not go beyond the 5 goals because your brain needs time to rewire itself to overwrite a limiting pattern and if you have one that is strong… the whole process will require more time and efforts on your brain!