Datafeedr – What Is It All About?
Datafeedr makes it easy for you to build and embed an automated affiliate store into your WordPress blog and with no programming required. You can also choose to import and promote products from thousands of merchants with Datafeedr.
For more details on Datafeedr…
Core Features That Come With Datafeedr
- Datafeedr integrates with WordPress and nearly all available themes and plugins
- Integrates and Imports all your Affiliate Products into WooCommerce
- You can choose to import up to 350+ Million of Affiliate Products
- Up to 30+ Networks and 13,000+ Merchants to work with
- Choose to import any affiliate products from countries like Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, United States, United Kingdom and more!
- Generate Comparison Sets for any Product in your Store
- Search across Multiple Networks and filter by Name, Description, Network, Merchant, Brand, Price, Sale Price and etc
- No need to download, import or parse large, unorganized CSV or XML Files
- You get to keep 100% of your Commissions
- Add current and new Products to your store in Bulk by simply saving a Search
- Product Information is updated automatically
- Products that have been removed by Merchants are removed from your store automatically
- Easily add Extra Functionality and Customization with Code Snippets available on GitHubGist
Get Started With Datafeedr Today!
Price starts from:
- $29 / month for 1,000 API requests
- $49 / month for 25,000 API requests
- $99 / month for 100,000 API requests
Note: Each API Requests allows you to add up to 100 products.
Your purchase also comes with 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
To Start Building Your Own Affiliate Stores On Your WordPress Blog…