About Azon Auto Builder
Azon Auto Builder is a PC Software that helps you to build High Quality and Great Looking Amazon Affiliate Sites on Complete Autopilot.
This is the same software that Successful Marketer and Amazon Affiliate, Shane Paxton, is using to build his and his client’s Amazon Affiliate Sites for the last 5 years!
Watch This Video To Understand What Azon Auto Builder Is All About
Features That Come With The Azon Auto Builder
Module #1 – Complete Site Setup
Enter your Login Details and Site Details of your WordPress Installation and the Azon Auto Builder Software will do all of the Basic Setup:
- Creates all the Required Pages including the Legal Pages
- Cleans up Sample Post and Pages (if it’s a Fresh WordPress Installation)
- Creates Main Store Categories
- Sets up Permalink Structure and Installs the Necessary Plugins
Module #2 – Amazon Affiliate Information
Enter your Amazon Access Key, Secret Key and Unique Amazon Tracking ID and the Azon Auto Builder Software will update your site with all the necessary Amazon Affiliate Information
Module #3 – Traffic Booster
Enter information like your Usernames and Passwords to your Social Profile Sites as well as details for your Web 2.0 Site Profiles and Blogs and when your site is created, all of your Content will be automatically syndicated across your Social and Web 2.0 Sites.
Module #4 – Add Products By ASIN
Automatically fill your sites with Amazon Products which include the User Reviews, Video Reviews as well as Automated Comments. All you need to do is to:
- Visit Amazon and locate the Products you want on your Site
- Use the Bookmarklet that comes with Azon Auto Builder to gather that list of Product ASIN’s
- Paste that list into the Box in the Software and Press that Button – and you are done!
Module #5 – Add Products By Keyword
Setup this on a Schedule so that the Azon Auto Builder Software automatically searches and adds New Products based on your Initial Setup:
- Enter your Desired Keywords into the Software
- Choose the Amazon Category
- Choose the Store Category that you want the Products to be added to
Module #6 – Adjusting The Template And Finish
Set up the Design Template, Add your Logo and update all of the Settings and your Site Creation is completed!